At SORAD, the patient is our priority. For this reason, our team makes every possible effort to provide professionals with all of the post-exam elements as quickly as possible.
Wait Time for Receiving the Exam Report
New! Interventional radiology
SORAD is now offering a clinical outpatient consultation service in interventional radiology (clinical evaluation, invasive and non-invasive imaging, treatment and follow-up care) run by Drs Véronique Caty and Alexandre Samak.
- Pelvic congestion syndrome (pelvic venous insufficiency)
- Symptomatic uterine fibroids
- Peripheral vascular disease (intermittent claudication)
- Visceral arterial aneurysms
- Vascular malformations/lymphoceles/post operative seromas
- Post-phlebitic syndrome
- Chronic venous insufficiency *
- Inferior vena cava filter retrieval
Please fax Consultation requests to (514) 252-3547.
*Treatment at Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont can be offered to patients with venous ulcers, a history of venous ulcers, lipodermatosclerosis, or refractory chronic edema.
- Write the first and last names of the patient
- Check the requested exam
- Enter the clinical information
- Sign the prescription (if you use a stamp, you must still sign)
- Indicate your practice number, your office address or the fax number