Interventional radiology is a subspecialty of radiology that comprises a range of minimally invasive imaging-guided therapeutic procedures.
Available at the hospital
Embolization of the prostate
A minimally invasive procedure to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Embolization of uterine fibroids
A minimally invasive procedure to treat uterine fibroids (benign tumors).
About the exam
Please send us your requests for consultation by FAX at (514) 252-3547.
* Documentation from https://www.cirse.org. By clicking on the link, a new tab will open.
Peripheral vascular disease:
- Intermittent claudication
- Venous thrombosis
- Postphlebitic syndrome
- Central venous occlusion
- Venous insufficiency / Severe case of varicose veins
- Visceral artery aneurysm
- Uterine fibroid
- Pelvic congestion syndrome / Pelvic venous insufficiency
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Chemoembolization of tumors
- Thermal ablation of tumors