Interventional radiologyInterventional radiology is a subspecialty of radiology that comprises a range of minimally invasive imaging-guided therapeutic procedures.
Available at the hospital Maisonneuve-Rosemont
Embolization of the prostateA minimally invasive procedure to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Embolization of uterine fibroidsA minimally invasive procedure to treat uterine fibroids (benign tumors).
About the exam
FAX at (514) 252-3547.Please send us your requests for consultation by
* Documentation from https://www.cirse.org. By clicking on the link, a new tab will open.
Peripheral vascular disease:
- Intermittent claudication
- Venous thrombosis
- Postphlebitic syndrome
- Central venous occlusion
- Venous insufficiency / Severe case of varicose veins
- Visceral artery aneurysm
- Uterine fibroid
- Pelvic congestion syndrome / Pelvic venous insufficiency
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Chemoembolization of tumors
- Thermal ablation of tumors